Resources are a vital part of our mission to till up new soil, equip people, and make a critical contribution to the church worldwide.
With a careful study of God’s Word and ample practice in biblical counseling ministry, our faculty share the treasures they have discovered and the skills they have accumulated through a variety of resource offerings. Our resources include blog posts, podcasts, videos, the Journal of Biblical Counseling, books, curricula, and audio.
JBC 37:2 now available!
- Letter from the Editor Michael Gembola
- Finding Hope: Helping a Sexual Abuse Survivor Reframe Her Story Cecelia Bernhardt
- Cultural Barriers to Confessing Sin in Asian American Churches Tony Lin
- The Unlikely Path from Shame to Boasting Edward T. Welch
- More Than a Proof Text: “Blessed are those who are weary of the struggle.” (Matthew 5:3) Esther Liu
- Book Notes: Volume 1 Michael Gembola